What the hell? I leave you guys alone for a couple of weeks…
March 27, 2011 2 Comments
So there has been some apparent happenings n the world since I dropped off the map, and all are significant. To itemize:
1. The Canadian government dissolved itself due to a miscommunication in their current food laws that insists that yes, brown gravy on french (or is it “freedom”?) fries has been banned from all provinces except Wisconsin, and small parts of a currently unforeseen additional province… Aruba. Who would have known that Canadian explorers would have discovered one of their primary places to vacation?
2. Libya is now under the control of white flag-waving forces, the U.N. I digress, they can’t even pull off a simple CITY SIEGE without some human rights activists moving in and deciding that yes, though rape and pillaging is occurring, the fact that the local water table is at an untolerable Ph level that there needs to be a “strongly worded letter” issued?
3. U.S. gas prices are out of control. Solution? – SELL YOUR CAR FOR REALLY CHEAP…. to me. Email to be forthcoming.
4. Unemployment… Nay, FUNemployment, seems to be alright. Alright when you got a hell of a bonus and money saved, but I digress.
5. I miss my mates, but shall never miss KC as her and I are grafted at the hip.
6. Cheers to you all.